One for Life
A Bible based premarital course designed for first-time marriages
Love may be blind but preparing for marriage should be done with your eyes wide open!
- Do you really know the person you are marrying?
- Do you really know yourself?
- Have you dealt with all your past relationships?
How about your relationship with your parents?
All of these factors help determine the success of your marriage. When two become one it should be for a lifetime. Before you take that important step, make sure you really know what you are doing. Our Bible based pre-marital course brings you through eight weeks of preparation for marriage which can make all the difference in the years to come.
- 8 weeks followed by graduation ceremony
- Onsite groups taught in-home by Coaching Couples
- Couples engage in interactive discussions of what God is doing in your lives.
- Online, interactive groups are also offered. Location is no barrier. Fast internet connection and camera are required so that couples can see and interact with each other
- Invite family and friends to your graduation to hear what God has done for all of you.
- Strong friendships are created in groups and couples often continue on as friends
Registration for the ONE for Life course is $50 per person for an onsite course, $60 per person for an online course*.
*Each person attending an online class pays an additional $10 fee for shipping and handling of materials.
Please ask your Coaching Couple for the Class ID# that you want to attend, and click “Register for a class” button below.
Or otherwise, click “Request for more information” to send us your request.
What you will learn....
Why marriage won’t solve your problems.
The ramification of 1×1 = 1.
Why you won’t be able to change him or her.
How your relationship with Dad and Mom is going to affect your marriage.
How your partner’s relationship with Dad and Mom is going to affect your marriage.
Why you need your parents’ blessing.
Why it really does matter if you have loved and lost.
How many people you will be sleeping with.
Why many people have divorced several times before they ever marry.
What is the difference between a covenant and a contract .
Is “till death do us part” really possible.
Seriously, for better or for worse.
What is the most intimate thing you can do together.
What’s the big deal about being a virgin.
Can sexual purity be regained.
What is your mission in life.
How to fulfill your destiny together.
Issues you may not have considered before.
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be[a] joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” Genesis 2:24